Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Probem in designing org structure
Probem in designing org structure [message #184541] Thu, 27 July 2006 00:09 Go to next message
manojr
Hi Everyone,

I am facing a problem in designing org structure for client,
Client has 3 plants and 1 HQ located in same country.
The problem is wheather to use different OU for each plant and HQ or to create only one OU and all other plants to be treated as IO(Inv Org)under that OU. All the three plants are acting as profit centers.
Please suggest me your inputs on the same.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manoj Ralegankar

Re: Probem in designing org structure [message #185010 is a reply to message #184541] Sun, 30 July 2006 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinivasu_vasamsetti

hi could u explain about u r designing i will definitely help u.multiorg consists of one business group,hr organisation,legal entity,operating units.this is flow.if u explain more about design and client struture.

regards,
srinivas.v
Re: Probem in designing org structure [message #185078 is a reply to message #184541] Sun, 30 July 2006 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi,

flow is :
business unit
legal entity
set of book id
operating unit
inventory
subinventory.
now tell me whether your's is multi-org or not.

regards,
surya
Re: Probem in designing org structure [message #185095 is a reply to message #185078] Mon, 31 July 2006 00:21 Go to previous message
manojr
Hi,
Its a multiorg structure,
The problem is which option will suite best in the given condition,
whether single operating unit with 3 different inventory orgs or three diff operating units attached with inv org, only one item master will be created in both the cases,

Which Hierarchy to be followed

BG,SOB,LE,OU,HR ORG IO

IO IO IO

OR

BG,SOB,LE,OU,IO

OU,IO. OU,IO. OP,IO

I am unable to give detailed org structure on this site,
If you could mail me your personal mail id i will forward you the text file of proposed org structure.

But this would be the proposed structure, please let me know in case of any queries , as well please let me know your views also on the same

Regards

Manoj Ralegankar

Previous Topic: Loop workflow activities
Next Topic: Order Mgmt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 23:58:45 CDT 2024