Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG - Reports
FSG - Reports [message #176288] Wed, 07 June 2006 12:55 Go to next message
ERP Consultant
Hi,

Iam trying to create few reports in FSG (p/l,balance sheet etc) Does any one know how to create a multiple column set using calculations. Report should be for one particulat segment with above details. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: FSG - Reports [message #176415 is a reply to message #176288] Thu, 08 June 2006 04:28 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Maybe it is just too early in the morning for me, but I am not clear what it is you want, so I will answer the question that I think that you have asked. If these answers do not help, please be a bit more precise in your question and I will try again.
ERP Consultant wrote on Wed, 07 June 2006 18:55

Does any one know how to create a multiple column set using calculations.

You will find examples of column calculations in the Oracle-supplied column sets, such as
Annual Comparative QTD,YTD
where the Variance column is calculated as the difference between the actual and the budget and
Quarterly Actual
where the Total column is the sum of columns 1 to 4.
ERP Consultant wrote on Wed, 07 June 2006 18:55

Report should be for one particulat segment with above details.

I have written FSG reports where the columns all contain YTD-Actual, but each column was from a different company. So the Rows were Sales, Cost of Sales, Gross Margin, etc. and the Columns were Company 01, Company 02, Company 03, etc. In the Column Set, for each column, I clicked the Account Assignments button and entered the appropriate value for the company segment. In the Row Set, I only specified the values for the Account Segment.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: oracle ebs session query
Next Topic: How can i find "Avg Cost" for any item...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 20:17:31 CDT 2024