sending email [message #72756] Wed, 15 October 2003 01:41 Go to next message
sha
Hi,
When I enter svrmgr and connect as sys user and say
$ORACLE_HOMEjavavminstallinitjvm.sql
I am getting the error

$ORACLE_HOMEjavavminstallinitjvm.sql
ora-00911:invalid character
under the dollar prompt I am getting as invalid character.
Actually I want to send a mail from pl/sql.I connected as sys user and executed the file initjvm.sql from sql prompt but I got some errors and the application is hanged.Twice I have done and both the times application is hanged.So I thought of doing it from svrmgr.Can anybody help me to run this file successfully?I would like to know why it is hanging.I happened for me before also.I want the first three steps to be executed successfully like.
First I have to run the initjvm.sql file
then the plsql.jar file I should load then running the initplsj.sql file successfully.
I should check these also
Ø Init parameters

SHARED_POOL_SIZE > = 65M
JAVA_POOL_SIZE >= 50M
50M free in the SYSTEM tablespace
250M of rollback segment space

Where should I check and change them.Help me in detail.I want the complete commands to execute the above files.
thanx in advance
shastri
Re: sending email [message #72761 is a reply to message #72756] Wed, 15 October 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marco
Hy,

you have to put this string:
@?javavminstallinitjvm.sql

This script calls others scripts that take long time, depending on your system, in some cases more than 1 hour.

Did you verify server process hang? How did it verify?
How much time after srcipt start?
Re: sending email [message #72766 is a reply to message #72761] Wed, 15 October 2003 23:38 Go to previous message
sha
Hi Marco,
Where should I verify the server process hang?I just checked the application in the task manager.There the status is showing as not responding.Send me all the steps to send a email.
regards,
shastri
Previous Topic: Documentum
Next Topic: oracle7.4 - visual dbase5 connectivity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 14:23:47 CDT 2024