Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » Convert relational model diagram into image format using sql developer data modeler
Convert relational model diagram into image format using sql developer data modeler [message #551673] Fri, 20 April 2012 01:36 Go to next message
amit.sonar
Dear All,

I am using sql developer data modeler to design relational model of my database. File has an extension .dmd

I want to convert that model into PDF or some image format(.jpg,.bmp). I am not able to do it.

I need guidance on this. Please help me.

Data modeler version is 3.1.

Regards,
Amit Sonar
Re: Convert relational model diagram into image format using sql developer data modeler [message #551688 is a reply to message #551673] Fri, 20 April 2012 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Documentation says (did you read it?), under Menus for Data Modeler):
Oracle

Print Diagram: Saves the currently selected diagram to an image file of the type associated with the file extension that you specify (.png or.jpg), to a PDF file, or to a scalable vector graphics (.svg) file.
Re: Convert relational model diagram into image format using sql developer data modeler [message #588477 is a reply to message #551673] Wed, 26 June 2013 02:50 Go to previous message
beimage
have seen it, nice document Smile
Previous Topic: I took an example ERD,but ask if what I found in it there is a flaw
Next Topic: How to design data models easily
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:54:07 CDT 2024